Incoming freshman may enroll in IMPACT via Infinite Campus. Freshmen may opt in at anytime throughout the academic year. Enrollment will be open throughout the year beginning on the first day of the school year. Freshmen must enroll through their Infinite Campus account. Parents are not able to access enrollment directly but a confirmation email will be sent to the parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Students, log in to your Infinite Campus account
- Select the blue IMPACT link, typically located under the MORE section
- Read and review the information contained in the IMPACT Scholars document.
- Please note, verification emails will be sent to the email address listed in the document. CUSD has assigned you a student email and your verification will be emailed to that address in addition to your primary parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Once you opt into the program, you will use the SAME link to begin submitting hours. All hours must be submitted through this link.
- You may download a Community Service form (on the right side of this web page). This is for your records only but may be asked for should there be a question or concern about your submission.
- Your volunteer service supervisor's email will serve as their signature.
Questions? Email ChandlerEdFoundation@cusd80.com.
Downloadable Enrollment and Submission Information
Please read all information!
In addition to classroom enrichment, Chandler Education Foundation is committed to investing in our future by providing CUSD high school students with experiences that directly engage them in strengthening our community. The IMPACT Chandler Scholars program requires a student’s formal commitment in their freshman year:
Students commit to:
maintain a 3.4 or greater GPA
cumulative attendance at 95% or greater
submit at least 100 hours of community service* before April 1st of their senior year
Students who fulfill all program requirements are considered IMPACT Scholars and receive additional honors at graduation including letters of recommendation and an honor cord to wear with their cap and gown.
IMPACT Chandler Scholars are then considered eligible to apply for an IMPACT Scholarship. In years past, this scholarship has been approximately $1,000 per award and is based upon available funding each year.
In 2022 the Foundation awarded over $78,000 in IMPACT Scholarships.
*IMPACT Chandler Scholars program participants are asked to volunteer in their community. We encourage students to volunteer for a variety of organizations. Volunteer hours will not be credited for service provided at a faith-based organization where volunteer time does not benefit the broader community. For example, church services/childcare/meal service for members of church. See the downloadable Community Service Activity form for additional and contact us if further clarification is needed.
Infinite Campus Link
Access the student Infinite Campus Portal HERE
***Attention '22-'23 Seniors***
- Deadline for your 100 hours to be submitted is April 1, 2023 (Please don't wait until the last minute to guarantee hours are processed).
- Applications/Essays for the competitive ICS scholarship will be due by midnight on Tuesday, April 4, 2023.
- Your essay will be point scored by volunteers and the number of scholarships awarded is based upon available funds raised during the academic year.
- The requirement for the first 35 hours to be submitted by junior year was eliminated.
- Looking for ways to volunteer during this unusual time? Check out our volunteer links at the bottom of this page.
- Use this link to apply on our IMPACT Chandler Seniors page (will open November 3, 2022).
- If you have extenuating circumstances that impacted attendance, please submit the information in your application.
IMPACT Chandler Participants
Please use this link to download our current Community Service Form. ***UPDATED March 2021*** All students should record service and save in a portfolio.
Please submit hours through the Infinite Campus link used to enroll/opt-in to IMPACT (often listed under MORE). Parents are unable to upload hours through parent portal access. No hours are accepted by mail, fax, or scan unless additional documentation is requested to clarify a previous submission.
Looking for ways to give back to your community? Current needs are listed below or visit our volunteer page to read about a number of organizations where our students have had incredible experiences:
- Volunteering for Feed My Starving Children (FMSC)? A photo image of the packing session information serves as verification of your participation. You will no longer receive a signed form at the site. When submitting through Infinite Campus, leave the supervisor's email blank. Documentation (photo of board) should be saved and available upon request.
- Travel time is not included in volunteer hours.
- When submitting through Infinite Campus, PLEASE consolidate and enter only once for the same location. You may select a date range and include multiple days.
Virtual and At-Home Opportunities
Below is a list of organizations that may offer opportunities to help others. Please note, Chandler Education Foundation and CUSD are not affiliated with any of these organizations and we encourage you to thoroughly research any opportunity with your parent/guardian before submitting any information.