IMPACT Chandler Scholars Program
The IMPACT Chandler Scholars (ICS) program is a recognition initiative of the Chandler Education Foundation (CEF) to facilitate students' involvement in the community and acknowledge academic excellence.
Students who complete the program make a commitment to exemplary attendance, service to the local community, and high academic achievement. It is a unique program, fostering an understanding of what it means to be committed and active citizens, while also preparing students for the rigors of life/study after high school.
The ICS program requires a student's formal commitment in their freshmen year and completion of the requirements by the spring of their senior year.
Students who fulfill all program requirements are considered IMPACT Chandler Scholars and receive additional honors at graduation including letters of recommendation and an honor cord to wear with their cap and gown.
IMPACT Chandler Scholars are also eligible to apply for an IMPACT Scholarship. In 2023, CEF awarded over $76,000 in IMPACT Scholarships.
ICS Program Requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Cumulative attendance of 95% or greater
- 100 hours of community service submitted and approved before April 1st of their senior year.
How to Register
Incoming freshman enrolled at any Chandler Unified School District (CUSD) high school may register for the ICS program via Infinite Campus. Freshmen may opt in at anytime throughout the academic year beginning on the first day of the school year. Enrollment is only available through the student Infinite Campus account. Parents are not able to access enrollment directly but a confirmation email will be sent to the parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
Steps to Register
- Log in to your Infinite Campus account
- Select the blue IMPACT link, typically located under the MORE section
- Read and review the information contained in the IMPACT Scholars document
- Please note, verification emails will be sent to the email address listed in the document. CUSD has assigned you a student email and your verification will be emailed to that address in addition to your primary parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Once you opt into the program, you will use the SAME link to submit service hours. All hours must be submitted through this link.
Should you have any questions, please contact us by email or call 480-224-3030.
All Community Service hours must be submitted through the student's Infinite Campus account (often listed under MORE). Parents are unable to upload hours through the parent portal.
Service Hours Requirements & Clarifications:
- Travel time is not included in total hours.
- Service hours will not be accepted by mail, fax, or scan unless additional documentation is requested to clarify a previous submission.
- Volunteering for Feed My Starving Children (FMSC)? A photo image of the packing session information serves as verification of your participation. You will no longer receive a signed form at the site. When submitting through Infinite Campus, leave the supervisor's email blank. Documentation (photo of board) should be saved and available upon request.
- Volunteer hours will not be credited for service provided at a faith-based organization where volunteer time does not benefit the broader community. For example, church services/childcare/meal service for members of a church. See the downloadable Community Service Activity form for additional information, or contact us if further clarification is needed.
- When submitting through Infinite Campus, PLEASE consolidate and enter only once for the same location. You may select a date range and include multiple days.
If you are unsure of where to volunteer, visit our Volunteer page for tips and suggestions.
Infinite Campus Link
Access the student Infinite Campus Portal HERE