“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ~Aesop
Chandler Education Foundation serves our district because of people like you.
- Has a teacher profoundly impacted your life and you would like to pay it forward?
- Do you want to help create lifelong memories for students?
We would love your help. From board positions and clerical support to assisting at community events, joining our WOO-HOO Patrol, or helping at our golf tournament, there is likely something for you!
Interested in volunteering with us? Please let us know what you enjoy doing!
Current Volunteer Needs
Walk with a Doc Program
The Walk with a Doc program is looking for volunteers to support their local walks in the Sun Lakes area. Doctors from Dignity Healthcare will speak about different topics each month.
Community Day: October 12th from 8 am-12 pm
- Recruit walkers
- Answer questions
- Assist with pedometer distribution
Set Up & Registration: November 9th, December 14th and then the second and fourth Saturdays January - May
- Set up registration
- Walk with group
- Document these walks by taking photographs with a unique perspective for use in newsletters and articles.
- Walk with a Doc is looking for musical groups who would enjoy playing a variety of oldies but goodies music with some current offerings and patriotic themes prior to each walk. Music has proven to be a great way to gather everyone together and set the tone for the event. This is an important part of the walk!
Interested? Contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Friday, November 15, 2019, Sanborn Elementary will have their annual Fall Festival. Volunteers are needed and the sign up can be found at:
The Walk for 1 in 100 (formerly the Congenital Heart Walk), is looking for volunteers to support this important cause. Scheduled for Sunday, November 3rd at Tempe Diablo Stadium, the event needs volunteers from 8-12noon. The walk is geared toward families who wish to raise funds for research and awareness about Congenital Heart Defects.
Interested? Contact Kym Vierthaler at email@example.com or by mobile phone at (480) 895-8752.
Looking for other opportunities to give back to your community? Here are a few organizations who could also use your support!