Mrs. K. Scholarship
Established by Mrs. Kolanowski who was employed by CUSD as a paraprofessional 2010 – 2018. She strongly believes in family values and education as a path to success in life. Priority applicants will be to those students who are currently, or have previously attended Hill Learning Academy. (Please provide verification of your enrollment at HLA).
One award of $500.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Pursuing STEM in college
- Student has succeeded in spite of obstacles and difficulties
- First-generation student to receive a post-high school education
- Please provide verification of your enrollment time at HLA if you are not a current student
- Applicant must submit a 250 typed word essay (Times New Roman, 12 pt. font) on the following topic:
- Essay must be submitted on the “3R’s” of teaching – reading, writing and ‘rthmetic and address the “3R’s” in education – respect, responsibility and relationships.